peace upon reader



Peace Upon U Reader You've stepped into the Paradise's territory . Remember to tag and visit Nur Amirah's Friendster @ Nur Amirah! 에미

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

MY Life Campus

Uitm..can u give me any words to describe abt Uitm..It was a great moment being here..my feeling was not there at 1st..but it feel relief when the orientation had just finished! I'm so happy. The orientation actually was gud for us to to know the environment of that place but the fact we had to faced is we're so fatigue! Lack of sleep..(huauhuhuha)..wake up early in the morning (it is too early babe!)
So, this is the beginning in my new chapter life. I'm going to tell u guys up..what are my activities during my campus life... so da!to be continue......

0 comments:

Post a Comment

saya sangat hargai komen dari anda semua.thanks=)